Over the past few days, parents and pupils from across Bromsgrove District have gotten in touch to raise issues with their results and offers from universities.
I want to help our students in any way that I can. That’s why I’ve set up a dedicated support team for pupils and parents in Bromsgrove District.
If you think that I might be able to assist you with securing a place on the right course at university, then I’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please send an email with ‘A-Level Support Team’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Are you the student, or parent/guardian?
- Your home address.
- A contact number, ideally a mobile number if you have one.
- The Sixth Form or College which you attend.
- The grades you achieved in your chosen A-Level subjects on Thursday, 13 August 2020 AND your final (teacher assessed) grades.
- The university you have applied for and the course you applied to study.
- Your UCAS ID number.
- A short description of your current situation.
I of course cannot promise a successful outcome. However, I will always do my utmost to ensure that your case is heard.
Please note that due to Parliamentary protocol, you must be a constituent. If you are not my constituent, you should consider reaching out to your own local MP.